I am Nikita Sobolev (Russian: Никита Соболев). This is how I usually look like:
I work as a CTO at wemake.services, I am also happen to be a founder of this company.
The thing I like about my job is freedom, I can:
- Create new products for our clients
- Write a lot of open-source code
- Work on processes in our company, that’s exactly how I came up with
- Spread a word about what I do with my blog posts and conference talks
- Participate in different closely-related activities
I also run a few side projects:
- hrvs.tech where I help recruiters to write great vacancies for developers
- drylabs.io where I consult people about their architecture and design decisions. This project is started with sustainable open-source model in mind
I work with
But, I am also familiar with many other languages.
You can check my
.dotfiles to get
the exact the same setup as I have.
Conferences I organize
I am also helping to organize several meetups and conferences:
- ElixirLangMoscow which I founded back in 2016
- MoscowPythonConf where I am a Program Committee member
I also like to spread the limited knowledge I have. I worked as a professor in several universities in Russia:
And I have also created several
independent courses for
I don’t have any social network accounts or any messengers. You can only find me on platforms that are listed below on this page.
I am using
keybase to identify
my verified online accounts.
gpg key is:
Please, drop me a line if you want to: